QuietCorpseQuietCorpse

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

"dasamar" "dasamar"

Best Buy Win!

What does dasamar mean? =]
This is pretty good! I really like the lack of repetitiveness with a common theme! This sounds like a scene where someone dies, or someone has a revelation about oneself. I'd love to remix this! What software do you use?? (I've just started using the audio portal, so I don't think my music is up yet, but if you want to check my stuff out, it'll be up soonish, I hope!)
But yeah, I really like it! I can't think of any suggestions to make it better! Haha.

Ankalegon responds:

I use FL Studio 7 and I found about 10,000 free wav files online that i use for orchestrated stuff. (i still reeeaaaalllly want a good grand piano plug-in but can't seem to find one!)
I would definitely say this has "someone dies" written all over it lol.
if i tell you what dasamar means it would ruin it... let's just say it's a village in a distant land with the most beautiful sunset ever but all the inhabitants are born blind and will never see it.
i'll check out ur stuff bro! thx for the review

Insane loop 1 Insane loop 1

I Wouldn't Call It a Loop.

The intro was a little misleading for the verse, but that's alright! This sounds terrific out of a sub woofer! =D Some points it's a little noisy, and there's too much bass, but overall, it's pretty good, so keep up the good work! Sounds more like a song than a loop. I hope this helps!

Scorpion impersonation Scorpion impersonation

Nice!!

Your voice is impressive. Would've been a ten, probably, if your recording quality were higher! Keep up the good work, and maybe if/when you have a better microphone, we could collaborate on something! =D

RaiSkreamz responds:

Wow how the hell I miss this for so many years? Well I don't have a microphone but I do record my voice by phone which comes out clear enough for me to edit it later on. Thanks for stopping by :D